Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break/Spring Cleaning

Spring break here is coming to it's final hours.  What did you do in the last week?  Hopefully something fun.  I did a little spring cleaning last week.  Well it was spring and I swept the floor.  I've told people before I don't like to clean, I mean it most sincerely.  After I swept however, I proved to myself that I've been too busy to sweep.  Now, I'll share the evidence with you.  


You could play a game of 'I Spy' with this pile.  Do you spot the silly band? tea bag cover? orange navel? who could miss the drink lid?  In fairness, on a few of those items, the trash had just been taken out and had 'overflowed' on the back of the trash can.  Six year olds aren't the most thorough with taking out the trash, so I helped the boy out by sweeping up the 'extras' after he helped me.

So next time you wonder how I get things done, you can nod your head and say, well she doesn't do everything, because sweeping is pretty low on my priority list.  This is the true life evidence.  Oh, do I dare confess that this was only from my kitchen?  Nah, I'd better not.

No comments: