Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Frugal Friday--Decorating

About a week ago I was dashing into WW for a few items, but before I got too far, I found this enormous gaylord of gourds and small specialty pumpkins.  Those things don't normally catch my eye, however the price on this bin showed 2 cents.  That's at least worth taking a look inside.  


Since you can't even buy a piece of gum for two cents anymore, I figured the worst case if the sign was wrong I would just not purchase them.  But they did indeed ring up at two cents.  

That prompted the clerk who was manning the self-checkout area to rush over to my register and take those pumpkins away from us not believing the low low price.  While she was busy doing that, I was busy running around the corner to pick up another bag of these cuties. 



She figured it all out and I brought these home and found a cute way to inexpensively decorate for the Thanksgiving holiday.  


So keep your eyes open for a great deal.  

    

No comments: