Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Friday, August 5, 2011

Farm to Table Breakfast

This was the sunrise I stepped out to the other morning. 

God is amazing isn’t He? **Cue the music** Never mind the science for the moment, but how cool is this sky with the distinct rays against the cloudless sky? 
It’s like something a kid would draw and you’d think nawww that’s just not possible, but it was.  I saw it.  It was early, well before I wanted to be awake anyway. 
When I got home from my run I decided to check the coop for eggs.  I only found one, the others were hiding in who knows what location.  Happy with the one though, I went to close the hatch that opens to the nesting box area and the egg slipped and fell to the ground.  Naturally it cracked.  So I ran in and grabbed the camera so that I could share the moment with you. 

In the frying pan, a few leftover potatoes and onions added to the flavor.  Are you buying that?  me neither.

After a shower, frying up some bacon, slicing a tomato and toasting an English muffin, smeared with Miracle Whip, I had a remake of my favorite breakfast sandwich. 

That’s was one fresh and delicious sandwich.

No comments: