Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

What am I, Chopped Liver?

Have you ever seen one of those signs that just makes you scratch your head.  Well, I must live in the capital for those signs because I see them all the time around here.  Friday night we went to town for supper, after the whole filter incident L thought I shouldn't cook.  He's such a kind, smart and wise man.

As we rolled across the bridge I saw this sign and it did crack me up, despite my sadness over the pump.  After we ate I asked him to do a drive by so I could snap this picture.


Since this is the BBQ Capital of Texas we aren't into chopped liver, so it is only natural that Black's would be looking for chopped beef.  Not sure I'll be stopping in to see if they found any chopped beef to work there, but I might poke my head in the door just once to see.

No comments: