Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Resolutions, How ya Doin'?

So here we are three weeks into the year and I'm happy to report that four of my resolutions are making progress. 
1.  Posting on this blog is one.  You gotta start somewhere. 
2.  I have at least two week's worth of menu's and recipes already typed out. 
3.  I've mostly been eating right and staying away from things that are too carb-y.
4.  I have a tentative plan for a speaking engagement on how to save at the grocery store regardless of where you are right now in your spending. 

How are your resolutions going?  Do you need to rethink what you want to accomplish out of the year? 

It's not too late to get started on something either.  I'd also like to report that the caulking replacement job on my main kitchen counter is also completed and looks REALLY good.  My thumb still hurts from all of the razor blade scraping in preparation, but it was SO worth it.

No comments: