Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Who is it?

 It’s the plumber I’ve come to fix the sink.
Perhaps that line doesn’t mean much to you, unless of your husband is a plumber or you’ve had a major plumbing emergency recently.  But when I say it, it’s in a weird nasally voice and it reminds me of the Electric Company that I watched as a kid.  Yea for You Tube, you can watch it here. 
Anyway, I was sitting at my computer working, minding my own business and I hear this very weird sound.  I work from home; alone.  I don't keep the radio or tv on, because I’m working and it distracts me.  So it was quiet.  At first I thought there might be another mouse family in the house so I froze waiting to see if the noise happened again.  It did, and I realized it was coming from the door behind me. 
It was the plumber, she’d come to fix the sink.
I didn’t let her in. 

No comments: