Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Monday, April 2, 2012

Tuesday Tip--Quilt Update

Ok, I don't know if you can consider this an official tip, but I wanted to give all y'all an update on how the Easter quilt is coming along.

The answer is pretty well, especially considering that it is Holy Week.

I finished the quilting part yesterday afternoon.


I trimmed the edges this evening and then applied half of the the binding this evening.


I expect to complete the hand-work needed on the binding no later than Thursday.
It's looking really cute.  I'm really hoping that the crayola markers that I've used to draw my quilting lines wash out.  I've used them before, but I always start second guessing myself at some point, what if it was a sharpie or something, switched at the factory.

These are the things that run through my head.  What can I say????

No comments: