Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Birth Day e!

Friday evening I got one of the calls I've been waiting for... labor.  The good kind of labor.  You know, when it's not YOU in labor.  Not that you have to call yourself, but you get the idea.

Saturday morning I actually missed the call with the good news, but caught up with C about an hour later when I started checking my phone wondering if there was an update.  Oh six text messages and three missed calls.  hmmm.  Guess that one's on me.

So with out further ado I'll announce that e was born at 10:43 Saturday morning.  She was 7lb 6oz and 20" long.  Mom and baby are doing fine and expect to go home on Monday just before noon.

Oma and Opa (not us) are headed that way to welcome her home.

Big brother c was looking very excited in the picture that I can't seem to get off of my phone, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Welcome to the family baby e!  Can't wait to meet you.




No comments: