Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weekly Menu 11/2+

Monday I made Pioneer Woman's drip beef sandwiches


and Tuesday we had Italian Sausage sandwiches.  You'd think we were Mr. G with all the sandwiches we were eating around here.

Wednesday was apparently a bit of a blur.  I know I went to teacher conference that afternoon, but seem to have blocked out dinner.

By Thursday we had somewhere to J& L were off to pick out Piggy and Porky so they dined at the Golden Arches and I had a thank you dinner for Harvest Fest.

Friday I took advantage of the $5 Friday deal at Randall's and bought a pizza.

Some weeks just need a lot of bread.  I guess this was one of those weeks.

No comments: