Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Breaking News... We Have Wing Feathers

In case you missed the arrival of these cute little guys

you can catch up here.


I'm happy to report that all 25 chicks are still alive and doing well.  

This morning some of the fuzzy feathers are matted down on their chests with feed, and other things I probably don't want to acknowledge, but they are also starting to show wing feathers.  

This was Thursday... 

and because I was annoyed with sitting in traffic Friday night, I forgot to take a picture when we got home.  

Then I was busy all day today and didn't remember to take a picture until it was almost 7 and dark outside.  
Then he was feeling a little camera shy, but you can see more wing feathers developing.  

We were trying to take a picture of J's favorite, #29, but we couldn't find him in the mix and I was ready to go back inside.  

I need to officially report, not just here on the blog, that #47 has lost her/his tag.  Apparently that is/could be a big deal.  I promise to report it on Monday.  

The good news is that I have the tag in my bathroom, which is a perfectly good place to keep random things.  



No comments: