Labels

Menu (148) Ads (146) Normal Life (57) Tip Tuesday (54) Chickens (43) Frugal Friday (38) Grocery (23) Holidays (10) How it Worked (8) Garden (6) General Spending (6) Organizing (6) c (4) Quilt (3) Rabbits (3)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Is the Score Settled?

When I got home Thursday evening I noticed a couple of things.
1.  This gate.
Off its hinges and mangled.
2.  Hay in the pen.

3.  A bull and a red cow with a white face.
Ok, there's no picture of these two because while I did notice them, I didn't make the most important connection.  So we went out and looked....

I looked high

and low...

but didn't find them.

You know who else I didn't find?  Yep, Missy.  There's a chance she might be outta here.  I wouldn't put it past her to be hiding though.    Evidence is leaning in my favor on this one though.

No comments: